2014年7月11日金曜日

My respect person

           I respect Kazuhito Hirai who was my English teacher and my class teacher. He is very kind, and he is loved by everyone. He graduated from Department of English at Kumamoto Gakuen University. Also He graduated at the top of his Department. He has many English qualifications, for example 1st grade of the English proficiency test and high score of TOEIC. When I asked about English, he explained very carefully what I can`t understand. He is not only kind but also humorous! Sometimes I made fun of him with my friends, and he chased us. When class was over early, he spoke about his interesting episodes. Always his episodes make us happy and laugh. He care deeply about us, so when someone absent from school, he is very worried about he or her. I haven’t seen such a perfect person!

140/5243 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿