2014年7月11日金曜日

Celebration

                  I often celebrate several events. For example, I celebrate birthday of my friends, my high school graduation and getting into Kumamoto Gakuen University. I went to eat sushi when I was celebrated my high school graduation. I like celebrations, because it makes us happy, me and other people who participate in the celebration. I still remember a cerebration of my 7 years old birthday, because I was given many present, for example a home video game and many books, from my grandmother and grandfather, also my parents and my friends.  At the start of summer vacation, usually I have a celebration with my friends at the age of my high school. I like celebrating with my friends better than by myself, because in a celebration, we sing a song, eat a lot of food, talk about various things for a long time. So I always celebrate with my friends. I prefer celebrating at someone`s home to going out someplace, because we don’t have to pay attention to another people at someone`s home. However in someplace, we have to pay attention to another people, so we can`t enjoy completely. If there are many people, we sometimes go to `Yakinikuking` or `Sutaminatarou`. When we held a farewell party with members of soccer club, we go to `Sutaminatarou`. There are many kinds of food and drink, and also desert. So we can enjoy very much!! I would like to celebrate more things in my life, because the more I celebrate, the more I could enjoy my life. I think the time of celebration is very important and essential time, so we ought to be willing to use much time to celebrate many things in our life.

283/4844 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿