2014年7月11日金曜日

My brother

      I intend to write it about my brother Hiroki who is a family. He is 20 years old. He runs very fast and runs 50 meters in six seconds. He continued soccer for nine years from the elementary school to the high school. He made use of his running fast, his position was a forward. He is so cool, so He was placed in the magazine of Kumamoto when he was a high school student. In the magazine, ranking was determined by vote and he ranked 2nd in the year. I was proud of him very much! He was eager in not only the exercise but also study, and he always studied whenever he is free. A lot of pictures which he drew when he was young stay in my house. For example, pictures of the main character of the dragon ball, portrait of mother. All pictures are very good! He likes playing TV games, and I like it too! Sometimes we play it together. When he can`t clear a game completely, he analyzes it in order to clear it completely. Sometimes he does it all night, so I am surprised at his concentration very much. He sings a song very well, so when he was a High School student, he sang a song on the stage at a graduation ceremony.

221/4423 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿