2014年7月11日金曜日

Dead Man`s Island

       
Mr Ross lives on an island where no visitors come.

  I read Dead Man`s Island. Main character`s name is Carol Sanders. She likes pop music, so she has a lot of pictures of her favorite singer on her bedroom wall. When she was 17, her father went to Australia on business. She likes him very much. However, she had never met him again. When he was flying back to his home, the airplane which he boarded crashed into the sea. When she heard the news, she was very sad, and he couldn`t believe the news. From the time, her life became wrong and wrong. I don`t like this book, because she used the drug. If she never gave up, and she didn`t use the drug, I would like this book. When she discovered a lot of goods of her favorite singer, I was very confused, because I couldn`t understand why many goods are there. I couldn't forgive her favorite singer for what he did. I think he should compensate for his crime. The people who like horror novels would enjoy reading it.


quietly; 静かに
upstairs: 階上に
invest: 投資する

195/6151 words




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿