2014年7月11日金曜日

My hate friend


A certain my friend is very bad human!!!! We are acquaintances for a long time. I was troubled by her many times. She is very careless about being on time. When I was elementary school student, I promised to play with her. She had a cellphone, but I didn`t have it, so I couldn`t contact her when I went out. We had had an appointment to meet in a park at 10 o`clock, so I went there on time. However, she was not there. I waited her   about 20 minutes, but she didn`t come. I was irritated with her very much, and I wanted to go home. If I had a cellphone, I could contact her, and I could tell her to go home or I could ask where she is. However I hadn`t cellphone, so I had to wait her since she came there. After 1 hour, she finally arrived. I said to her “You are too late! I am very angry!” Then, she began to be angry. I think she had to apologize to me for it then.
She was late many times, and the longest time was two hours!! It`s tooooo long!!!!
Also, she has more bad point. She sometimes writes ill of another person on her blog or twitter. It makes us unhappy. Sometimes ill about me was written too! I think writing ill of another person is worst act, because it is seen by everyone. Also, on a blog and twitter, we should write our happy things not ill or what makes us unhappy.

259/5103 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿