2014年4月16日水曜日

Host family


My name is Mikiya. I am 19 years old. I have a brother who is 21 years old. He goes to University too. I like anime very much. When I have a free time, I usually watch anime on PC at home. I like playing soccer too. Sometimes I play with my friends. I like music, so every day I listen to music.
I want to study English harder. I can`t speak English well, so I`m going to speak a lot. I want to make friends in this University. I want to go shopping, hang out with my friends. I like eating a lot of food. Sometimes I play PC games at home. I want to buy a PS4, because it is advanced and it can connect to on internet, so I can play games with a lot of people. I like playing PC games, so I play on Saturday and Sunday.
I have a part time job. I work in a hot spring facility. The work is very easy, so I don`t want to quit this part time job. After I finish working, I can get into a hot spring for free. It is fantastic for me.
I want to get a lot of qualifications of English, so I have to study English very hard. I`m going to study with my friends in the holidays at KGU.
I like dogs very much, so I have a dog. His name is ``neel``, and he is do cut, but such a mischievous boy. I hang out with him when I am in my house. He likes running, so I run with him. He is so cute, so I take pictures of him many times.

268/342 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿