2014年4月17日木曜日

Crying Wolf and Other Tales

`Help! A wolf is eating my sheep!`

 I have read this story. He is bored, so he tells people of country a lie. He enjoyed that. The next week, it came out that it was a lie he said. So, he lost trust. The next week, a wolf really appeared. He seeks help, but these people don`t help him, because they think it is a lie. When he returned his house, his dog and lambs were dead. After that, he understood that he has to tell a truth. I think telling a lie is very terrible things. If I always tell a lie, I won`t be trusted by everyone like him. For the life, I think it is the most important things that the trust from other people.
 Second story is The Goose with the golden eggs. After I read it, I think money makes people ugly. Certainly, money is very important for us, but we must not turn into ugly things. If we turn into it, our life will be bad.
Third story is the bear and the two travelers. It`s about true friend. When times are bad, you know who is your true friend. If your friend doesn’t help you, it is not your true friend. People who help you then are true friend. If my friends are in bad situation, I help them.

Goose; ガチョウ
Sniff;花で嗅ぐ

229/571 words

OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS




                                                

1 件のコメント: